Lineman Performance Association

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2018 12:03 pm  #1

Mobility/Human Performance

Has anyone read "Becoming a Supple Leopard" by Dr. Kelly Starrett?  Heard it was THE book for movement/performance/mobility.  Or can anyone recommend another book/clinic?  Looking to further understand the principals of human movement/performance... 

#FIVESTRONG

5/31/2018 12:16 pm  #2

Re: Mobility/Human Performance

I'll have to check it out... I'm on reading #3 of Building the Block  and am ready for more!

Maybe a whole sub-forum for a list of books that we should be reading? A book report page?

6/01/2018 10:53 am  #3

1coacho wrote:

I'll have to check it out... I'm on reading #3 of Building the Block  and am ready for more!

Maybe a whole sub-forum for a list of books that we should be reading? A book report page?

That’s a really good idea - a book review sub-forum - a recommended clinic/camp sub-forum would be good too

#FIVESTRONG

6/01/2018 2:42 pm  #4

Negative, but you can bet that I will be checking it out! Love those kinds of books. The latest one by Fergus Connelly is great, too.

6/05/2018 9:39 am  #5

Anderson OLine wrote:

1coacho wrote:

That’s a really good idea - a book review sub-forum - a recommended clinic/camp sub-forum would be good too

Yes, please do this. All book recommendations would be appreciated!

"...the one who is unwilling to work shall not eat." - 1 Thessalonians 3:10

Board footera